The gorgeous leaves of the Silver Bay Aglaonema grow strong and big over time. It will tolerate and even thrive, in low light areas.
Silver Bay Aglaonema plant
- adapts to any environment
- low maintenance
- easy care
- indirect, natural or artificial light ok
- avoid direct sunlight, leaves will burn
- water when the top 2-3 inches of soil is dry, use filtered room temperature water
- water thoroughly, but allow the soil to dry out between waterings
These indoor plant creations are by Emily Lubahn, a local landscape designer who restores plants through propagation. Each plant was cared and nurtured for so they can grow and bring joy to someone else’s life. Many of the pots used are recycled from her industry.
**This product is available for Curbside Pick-Up only. Will not be shipped.